Data Protection and Data Privacy
What personal data do you record about me?
We collect the following data about you:
- Address / Postcode
- Email address
- Contacts written to
- Decision to be informed of future campaigns
- Decision to be remembered on a specific computer
- Corresponding IP address
- Decision to be removed from the mailing list
- Data and time of use
- Email message sent (and header) so that if you ever need to rely on it from a legal perspective you can refer back to it
- Any feedback you provide on individual campaigns (we make this publicly available if specified by you)
- Any other information that you send to us via email, telephone or any other means
What do you do with this data?
We use this data to provide the Service associated with the Site.
- To enable you to write to your choice of MP, MEP, Councillors or contacts specific to the campaign
- To ensure users only enter their personal data a minimum number of times
- To enable you to comment on campaigns
- To provide confirmation emails to you
- To inform you of future campaigns and key related issues ( we may write to you directly to talk about our services, regarding other news, with a news letter, for call4.org marketing purposes, for marketing for related organisations or about other issues. You are able to remove your name from this list by emailing admin [at] call4.org)
- To help us administer the site, for example by being able to trace or block an IP address which is trying to use the site for spam or another form of abuse
Do you share this data with anyone?
We may share your personal information with any individual who takes over our business to use your personal information on the same basis as we do. We will not sell your data to any other organisations. We may provide your data to any law enforcement or related agency if required to do so by law.
Where is the data kept and how secure is it?
Your data is held on secure servers in the UK and we take all reasonable steps to ensure that that data is protected
What happens if the policy changes?
How can I access the information you keep about me?
You are able to view a copy of the data we keep about you. Please email admin [at] call4.org. Please note that we are entitled to charge a reasonable admin fee for this and we will also require proof of identity to progress your request.